Update: May 2022 – Expedition Pushed Back To 2023

In light of the current econimic and financial restrictions facing the world at present, we have decided to delay the main expedition to Rockall until 2023, in order for us to be able to raise as many funds as possible, as well as securing appropriate transfers to and from the rock at reasonable costs. The cost of marine fuel has made this prohibitive at present, but we will be going to Rockall!

In lieu of getting out to Rockall in 2022, we have decided to undertake a training expedition instead to Goose Rock in Cornwall in the same time period as the originally planned expedition.

Thank you to everyone who continues to support this amazing expedition for charity.

Cam Cameron

Expedition Leader

Help us to raise £50,000 to support our amazing charities.